Tips to avoid making yourself a target this Christmas Don’t post on any social media sites telling everyone where you are ‘look at me getting on the plane to New York,’ this just advertises the fact that you are not at home, and won’t be for a while. Don’t advertise the fact that you have just…
Switch to wireless access control.
It’s the smart way to protect your staff and secure buildings.
For many years standard metal keys were the status quo. But, advancements in virtual network security now make it possible for businesses of all sizes to adopt a far more robust and cost-effective approach to access control.
If your traditional security system is causing concern. With uncertainty over who has mechanical keys. As well as time and budget lost changing barrels and re-cutting metal keys, there are now efficient ways to address this.
Whether you have one door or hundreds, adopting a digital access control approach will allow your organization to manage complex freedom of movement easily, and achieve faster insights and greater cost savings.
- Operates on a wireless virtual network. Giving all the benefits of an online system, at the cost of a standalone one
- Makes full use of the existing broadband infrastructure, allowing web browser access either locally or from anywhere in the world
- Any type of door, including glass, is suitable
- Standard handles are replaced with smart handles and readers
- An audit trail is stored on the lock, keycard, and management system
- Management reports can be generated quickly and easily
- Replacement keycards or fobs are more cost effective than traditional metal keys
- Contractors can be issued a key for a specified length of time, and access area
- You cannot pick a lock if it has no key
- No more keys to break or get stuck in lock barrels
- Increase functionality by integrating access control with other electronic security add ons including video IP technology, intercom and video badge solutions
Discover how you can save on outdated manual security with a smart access control system that swaps metal keys for digital ones.
At JMH Technology, we have an unparalleled depth of expertise in electronic access control security. We’re accredited specialists in the technologies we operate, and we’re certified partners with the world’s leading innovators and manufacturers.
As principle reseller, we join forces with Salto, Paxton, Lenel and S2 to design, implement and support smart electronic access control solutions that meet any security challenge, of any size, anywhere in the world.
As a Salto Approved Installer, we have a proven track record installing Salto access control systems. Expertly combining Salto XS4 electronic door components, peripherals and software including smart cylinders, smart Lockers, wall readers and panic devices to deliver a wire-free networked access control solution that works.
As registered installers of Paxton Access Control Systems we provide a specialist design and installation Service to meet any requirements you might have. Expertly combining Paxton Net2 electronic door components, peripherals, and software to deliver a function rich solution capable of managing emergency lockdown, intruder alarm zoning, anti-passback, timesheet tools, timeline / attendance auditing, IP camera viewing, SME/Email alerts and more.
We are Lenel Approved Installers, with an extensive track record designing and installing flexible access control systems with an unparalleled feature set. Lenel OnGuard Access offers built-in support for all card technologies including MIFARE and iCLASS smart cards, as well as biometrics and wireless access control devices. Following the latest software release from UTC Fire & Security, Ge Security /Casi Rusco end users can now migrate from Secure Perfect & Picture Perfect to OnGuard.
We are an S2 Principle Reseller and utilise the comprehensive range of S2 access control products to tailor a solution around your businesses’ needs. S2 systems work with existing infrastructure and peripheral devices, making deployment easy. And, as your organisation and needs grow, migrating to larger S2 access control systems is seamless.
Why Birkbeck College chooses smarter electronic security from JMH Technology
Check out these smarter security blogs
Get tips and tricks to help protect your staff and secure buildings.