Tips to avoid making yourself a target this Christmas Don’t post on any social media sites telling everyone where you are ‘look at me getting on the plane to New York,’ this just advertises the fact that you are not at home, and won’t be for a while. Don’t advertise the fact that you have just…
How ATEX certified security can defend your energy and explosive facility
JMH Technology engineers, trusted by defence and maximum security facilities around the UK, protect water board premises, wind and solar farms and petro-chemical facilities with intelligent security systems. Protect yourself when police response times are unreliable.
- Government-trusted access control, state-of-the-art products and services, leading-edge technology to protect vital energy facilities.
- Multi-layered defence, ATEX CCTV, full monitoring of energy and explosive facilities, long perimeters in extreme locations, reliable deterrent to theft of fuel, copper and valuable resources.
- Explosion-proof cameras, systems will not cause explosions in hazardous environments, ATEX certified to prevent ignition of surrounding gases or dust, contain explosions or prevent sparks exiting the device to trigger an explosion.
- CompEx accredited engineers, all JMH Technology personnel trained to the correct standard to install on oil, gas and chemical explosive plants.
- Defend against intrusion, theft or claim, integrated and adaptable security for all parts of explosive facilities across multiple locations.
- Reliable systems, any environment, any location, no matter how far flung.
Discover how you can save on outdated manual security with a smart access control system that swaps metal keys for digital ones.
Why Birkbeck College chooses smarter electronic security from JMH Technology
London’s Birkbeck College is renowned for its famously friendly, welcoming environment. To maintain that effectively is a challenge and takes a robust access control and CCTV system capable of delivering rigid control and freedom of movement in equal measure.
Check out these smarter security blogs
Get tips and tricks for running your energy plant or high explosive facility security system.