Tips to avoid making yourself a target this Christmas Don’t post on any social media sites telling everyone where you are ‘look at me getting on the plane to New York,’ this just advertises the fact that you are not at home, and won’t be for a while. Don’t advertise the fact that you have just…
Why smart electronic security will protect your retail premises
Monitoring staff and managing access to independent stores provides unique challenges. JMH Technology optimises electronic security systems to ensure smarter retail business protection. Keep valuable stock safe from both internal and external theft.
- First-class access control, protection against stock theft, easy-to-manage key fob access, audit trail information across access points throughout your store, you control who has access where.
- Highest resolution CCTV, discreetly monitor staff and contractors, and movements throughout retail premises.
- Visible deterrents to external theft with high-resolution CCTV and security screen presence throughout retail stores.
- Optimised for your store, flexible access plans permit individual programming of certain areas for contractors and different staff, managed digitally.
- Aftercare quality assured, reduce future budget expense, fast service response, cut the number of call outs.
- Advances in technology enable integrated digital management of security, enterprise-level systems, cost-effective for independent retail businesses.
Discover how you can save on outdated manual security with a smart access control system that swaps metal keys for digital ones.
Why Birkbeck College chooses smarter electronic security from JMH Technology
London’s Birkbeck College is renowned for its famously friendly, welcoming environment. To maintain that effectively is a challenge and takes a robust access control and CCTV system capable of delivering rigid control and freedom of movement in equal measure.
Check out these smarter security blogs
Get tips and tricks for running your retail business security system.