Tips to avoid making yourself a target this Christmas Don’t post on any social media sites telling everyone where you are ‘look at me getting on the plane to New York,’ this just advertises the fact that you are not at home, and won’t be for a while. Don’t advertise the fact that you have just…
Robust electronic security to transform your defence facility
Simplifying maximum security while allowing freedom of movement for government and defence personnel provides unique challenges. With JMH Technology electronic security systems are robust and smarter. ATEX certified equipment, installed by military trusted engineers.
- Defence-grade access control, heavy-duty locks for high-traffic doors to meet government requirements, management control over who has access, grant exact freedom of movement as appropriate.
- ATEX CCTV within covert military facilities, installed by military trusted certified engineers, monitor staff, military personnel, public visitors and private contractor movements.
- Lockdown in an emergency, take control of security alert situations. Tailor to your needs, JMH Technology listen to your challenges and upgrade your security system accordingly.
- Define public and restricted areas in a bespoke access plan, easily differentiate who has access to varied locations, individual buildings or floors, or general-access zones with time-specified control.
- Optimise public use of central or local government facilities and public buildings with flexible management systems, change security access plans simply, enable bespoke access management of specific installations.
- Security solutions trusted by defence and maximum-security facilities around the UK, optimised to negate future budget expense, fast response, reduce number of service call outs.
Discover how you can save on outdated manual security with a smart access control system that swaps metal keys for digital ones.
Why Birkbeck College chooses smarter electronic security from JMH Technology
Check out these smarter security blogs
Get tips and tricks for running your government building or defence facility security system.