Tips to avoid making yourself a target this Christmas Don’t post on any social media sites telling everyone where you are ‘look at me getting on the plane to New York,’ this just advertises the fact that you are not at home, and won’t be for a while. Don’t advertise the fact that you have just…
Why intelligent electronic security will revitalise your leisure facility
Your clients value their privacy, and safeguarding that is your top priority. But you also need to manage access to a busy building. A smart security system from JMH Technology gives your reliable control over movement day or night, and helps eradicate theft.
- Intelligent access control, get rid of manual keys and control who has access, ideal for high staff turnover and irregular shift patterns.
- High-resolution CCTV, discreetly monitor guests and clients, as well as teams of therapists, and all other staff movements.
- Streamlined hospitality guest access, leading edge technologies, smartphone-based credentials, and unique keyless experiences for your guests.
- Integrated back-of-house systems, manage all doors used by staff, visitors and suppliers, synchronised with CCTV, alarm, and time management.
- Reduce both internal and external theft of valuable stock with visible deterrents to protect your professional products and therapy equipment.
- Scalable to your needs and size of facility, upgrade one door, or implement a security system across multiple inter-connected sites.
Discover how you can save on outdated manual security with a smart access control system that swaps metal keys for digital ones.
Why Birkbeck College chooses smarter electronic security from JMH Technology
London’s Birkbeck College is renowned for its famously friendly, welcoming environment. To maintain that effectively is a challenge and takes a robust access control and CCTV system capable of delivering rigid control and freedom of movement in equal measure.