Tips to avoid making yourself a target this Christmas Don’t post on any social media sites telling everyone where you are ‘look at me getting on the plane to New York,’ this just advertises the fact that you are not at home, and won’t be for a while. Don’t advertise the fact that you have just…
How smart electronic security can protect your healthcare facility
Safeguarding patients while protecting staff from false allegations provides a complex security challenge. JMH Technology electronic systems are smart enough to deliver drug security, furnish indisputable evidence and reduce staff stress.
- World-class access control, define who has access to varying sites such as emergency wards, clinic patient rooms, pharmacy, hospital staff offices.
- Electronic access keys to protect against drugs theft instead of an outdated drugs cupboard log book, provide a secure environment for all stakeholders of healthcare facility, strengthen staff safety and comply with CQC standards.
- High-resolution CCTV, discreetly monitor staff, hospital or clinic patients, outpatients and visitor movements, to ensure drug security and patient safety or demonstrate CQC standards of quality of care provision.
- Create reliable digital records, demonstrate Care Quality Commission standards of care and safety, negate risk of false allegations against trusted staff with easy-to-manage systems, reduce staff stress and staff turnover by providing clear footage as evidence.
- Multiple sites access control integration, link all hospital or clinic services, including canteens, public access areas, and transportation access points into your healthcare facilities.
- Manage access control rights remotely, perfect for mobile staff such as home care workers or visiting doctors, update access credentials centrally across a wide range of disparate healthcare facilities.
- Hygenic technology implementations, antimicrobial silver ion technology to eliminate up to 99.99% of microbes on product surfaces, provide a more hygienic environment for patients, staff and visitors.
Discover how you can save on outdated manual security with a smart access control system that swaps metal keys for digital ones.
Why Birkbeck College chooses smarter electronic security from JMH Technology
Check out these smarter security blogs
Get tips and tricks for running your healthcare facility security system.