Tips to avoid making yourself a target this Christmas Don’t post on any social media sites telling everyone where you are ‘look at me getting on the plane to New York,’ this just advertises the fact that you are not at home, and won’t be for a while. Don’t advertise the fact that you have just…
How smart electronic security can transform your financial services business
Securing confidential data and preventing data breaches presents complex challenges under GDPR. With JMH Technology electronic security systems are smarter and allow you to modernise your data management. Robust enough to fulfil GDPR accountability obligations.
- Integrated access control and CCTV systems, get rid of manual keys and inadequate CCTV coverage, take total control over who has access to every part of your business premises.
- Protect against data theft by extending security and audit trail information to all access points throughout your business premises: secure office doors, IT rooms, data cabinets, including any remote sites.
- High-resolution CCTV security, discreetly monitor staff activity, visitors and all movements across your financial and professional services premises.
- Reliable digital records, meet GDPR accountability and transparency obligations.
- Remove data breach risk points, integrated security system installations to monitor all business premises and provide modernised data management.
- Maximum security while reducing future budget expense, cut the number of service call outs, fast response times.
- Scalable and tailored to your needs, world-class security for any financial or professional services business of any size.
Discover how you can save on outdated manual security with a smart access control system that swaps metal keys for digital ones.
Why Birkbeck College chooses smarter electronic security from JMH Technology
London’s Birkbeck College is renowned for its famously friendly, welcoming environment. To maintain that effectively is a challenge and takes a robust access control and CCTV system capable of delivering rigid control and freedom of movement in equal measure.
Check out these smarter security blogs
Get tips and tricks for running your financial or professional service security system.